- Kursusudbyder: Københavns Universitet
- ECTS-point: 7,5
- Undervisningssprog: Engelsk
- Udbudt til: Efterår
- Tilmeldingsfrist: 3. december 2019
- Kursets uddannelsesniveau: Kandidatniveau
The purpose of the course is to introduce non-Computer Science students to probabilistic data modeling and the most common techniques from statistical machine learning and data mining. The students will obtain a working knowledge of basic data modeling and data analysis using fundamantal machine learning techniques.
The student will be able to:
- applying linear and non-linear techniques for classification and regression;
- elementary data clustering;
- visualizing and evaluating results obtained with machine learning techniques;
- identifying and handling common pitfalls in machine learning;
- using machine learning and data mining toolboxes.