- Kursusudbyder: Københavns Universitet
- ECTS-point: 7,5
- Undervisningssprog: Dansk
- Udbudt til: Forår/Efterår
- Tilmeldingsfrist: 15. maj 2019
- Kursets uddannelsesniveau: Kandidatniveau
This is a 4 week-course of software development, where you will have a compact introduction to state-of-the-art blockchain technology, followed by implementing a prototype in a team to solve a real-world problem using blockchain technology. Examples of potential projects are contract management languages, identity (Know-Your-Customer, data mining), reporting and applications such as backup, bill of lading and resource tracking. Each team can choose an blockchain platform (such as the Ethereum network or R3 Corda) that is adequate for the particular use case.