- Kursusudbyder: IT-Universitetet
- ECTS-point: 7,5
- Undervisningssprog: Engelsk
- Udbudt til: Forår
- Tilmeldingsfrist: 10. januar 2019
- Kursets uddannelsesniveau: Masterniveau
In this course, students will learn how to design and conduct performance experiments and how to troubleshoot existing cloud-based systems.
After the course the student should to be able to:
- Design and conduct performance evaluation experiments
- Formulate hypothesis about the causes of poor performance. across different layers of a data system’s stack (i.e., data management components, operating system, file system, network, hardware).
- Select appropriate tools for troubleshooting performance problems.
- Analyze the performance of a cloud-based data system.