- Kursusudbyder: Københavns Universitet
- ECTS-point: 7,5
- Undervisningssprog: Engelsk
- Udbudt til: Efterår
- Tilmeldingsfrist: 3. marts 2020
- Kursets uddannelsesniveau: Kandidatniveau
The purpose of the course is to introduce the programming language C/C++, key programming concepts in a scientific context, and guidelines for documentation. The course will enable the student to develop the C/C++ code needed to process large amounts of scientific data that cannot be handled in interpreted languages such as MATLAB, Python, Maple, or R.
The teaching will be based on examples from linear algebra.
The student will be able to:
- Writing small programs in C/C++
- Using templates / STL
- Compiling and using external/3rd. party libraries
- Implementing native C/C++ in a library which can be called from a interpreted language
- Finding, reading and using documentation for C/C++ libraries
- Using tools and structured approaches to locate and correct errors