- Kursusudbyder: IT-Universitetet
- ECTS-point: 7,5
- Undervisningssprog: Engelsk
- Udbudt til: Forår
- Tilmeldingsfrist: 10. januar 2019
The goal of this course is to learn to apply agile in practice, especially the Scrum method, mainly through practical work as a software development team Scrum Master collaborating both with the team and with an industrial customer.
After the course the student should to be able to:
(1) Plan, structure, organize and execute a software development project as a team Scrum Master in collaboration with your team and an industrial customer
(2) Apply the Scrum method in practice as a Scrum Master and reflect over its’ usage
(3) Identify practice problems, analyze the problems, compare and discuss different solutions based on practical situations faced in the project, as well as execute the chosen solutions. In addition, discuss the pros and cons of the practices and solutions and relate them to the relevant literature.
(4) Plan, organize and conduct work as a team Scrum Master of a software engineering team and solve teamwork related issues
(5) Plan, organize and conduct collaboration with an industrial customer as a team Scrum Master
(6) Analyze, discuss and relate current research in software engineering to practical problems at hand.