- Kursusudbyder: IT-Universitetet
- Undervisningssprog: Engelsk
The aim of this course is to provide the participants with knowledge on how to develop software systems in a structured and systematic way that addresses the required functionality and supports the necessary system qualities.
This requires a technical toolbox with concepts, methods, and principles to support the software design, implementation, and evaluation as much as a wider understanding of the context and domain of the system.
After the course students should be able to:
- Describe the main steps in a software design process
- Represent functionality and system qualities in an implementation by identifying how to make important decisions
- Conduct architectural prototyping experiments
- Recognize and apply architectural patterns and tactics
- Evaluate an architectural design
- Extract the architectural design of an existing system.