- Kursusudbyder: Copenhagen Business School, HD
- Undervisningssprog: Engelsk
This course introduces the students to the notion of business models and to how organizations can innovate their business model. Conceptualizing the business model concept as a framework for creating and capturing value, we will develop an understanding of what constitutes a business model and we will apply this to the practical context in which organizations operate. The course will aim at providing the students with a theoretical background, based on the available literature, connect this to practical examples and cases, and ultimately connect this to the students’ individual and collective perceptions and experiences with business model innovation to enable an integrative view on different aspects and perspectives within this domain.
The course will cover a number of topics, including:
-The business model concept.
- Business model innovation in new ventures and established organizations.
- Business model innovation as an experimental process.
- Business model innovation frameworks and tools.