- Kursusudbyder: Københavns Universitet
- Undervisningssprog: Engelsk
In this course we take a look at Java and the available programming methods and paradigms that develop it an excellent tool to develop competitive, distributed systems. This is not a beginner Java course and is intended for students with basic understanding in structured and object-oriented Java programming.
The student will be able to:
- Design and implement unit tests.
- Implement multi-threaded Java programs.
- Build distributed programs with network communication as the primary form of communication.
- Make effective use of Java generics in elegant system design.
- Use Reflection for runtime code generation and introspection.
- Analyze and tune the performance of an application running on the Java Virtual Machine.
- Use database adapters to connect to databases.