- Kursusudbyder: IT-Universitetet
- Undervisningssprog: Engelsk
The course assumes the student has the ability to program in some imperative programming language (Java, Python, C/C++/C#. This is normally obtained by following the first semester undergraduate course Grundlæggende Programmering (GPP) however some additional programming experience is beneficial.
The course uses concepts from mathematics. High school level A (or equivalent) in mathematics is required.
After the course the student should be able to:
- Define, describe and relate concepts and mechanisms underpinning computer vision (CV) and machine learning (ML) methods and how they are related.
- Analyze and explain key aspects of building medium-sized computer vision applications.
- Explain, design and implement medium-sized interactive computer vision applications using concepts from ML.
- Evaluate, select and adapt appropriate computer vision and machine learning techniques by applying
-Define the theoretical concepts and practical techniques from the course.
- Clearly explain and employ basic linear algebra for computer vision and machine learning.
- Apply the theory and implement rudimentary research papers within CV and ML as expected on a master level
- Be able to reflect on theory in relation to own specific educational back ground.